Kevin Layton, DDS
It is endlessly fulfilling for me to help patients achieve happiness and well-being through exceptional dental care. My team and I have the honor to be a part of our patients’ lives and families, having earned their trust with more than just their smile.
The artistry of dentistry allows me the freedom of expression with my skills in creating a grateful smile. The science of dentistry keeps enriching my mind with new skill sets to incorporate into our active business. Dentistry helps keep me young and striving for more.
Education and Experience
At an early age, I knew that I wanted to be a dentist. I had a wonderful family dentist and all of my childhood dental experiences were pleasant. I vowed to be a dentist like the one I had and give people truly beautiful smiles.
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University – Bachelor of Science in biology/pre-dental
- Central Oklahoma State University – Master of Business Arts in business management
- University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry – Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Academy of GP Orthodontics – advanced training in adult/child complete braces
- Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique – correction of gingival recession
- DOCS Education Centers – oral sedation certification
- University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry – postgraduate implant placement and restorations
Staying on the cutting edge of dental technology through continuing education is vital to our mission to provide outstanding dentistry. It adds value to our practice and patient services. It also motivates me to pursue self-improvement and allows me to discover new avenues to expand our practice.
Outside the Practice
Weekends and time off are an opportune time for advanced continuing education to develop and polish dental skills utilized in our practice. For fun, I am a great fan of OU, OSU, and the Thunder and try to attend a few games each year. I also work out in the gym, run at the lake, do home-improvement projects, and love to water ski.
I have two grown children, Jeff and Jacquelyn, who I try to meet with for dinner or activities once a week. Every week, I also have dinner with my Mom (nothing like Mom’s cooking!). Family relationships are important and a magnificent support foundation.
I believe it is important for each in our profession to reach out to the community and assist those who otherwise have little or no hope. People of all ages and backgrounds from time to time in their life may need a helping hand. We help bridge the gap in our capitalistic society between those who have and the one's without. I do this by volunteering with OK Mission of Mercy Foundation, through which I donate dental services.